Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Technology History

Hi my name is Megan McInnes. I am pretty good with technology. I am the one my family who has to set up and figure out how to work the new technology. I am in no ways a person who knows a lot about technology I just don't mind sitting on the computer trying to figure out how it all works. I also enjoy experimenting and playing around with new computer stuff. So I would call my self average when it comes to technology. My experience with technology from K-12 was limited. We had a computer lab but our computer class consised of us learning how to type usually and computers weren't used in our academic lessons. Not until I was in 8th grade did our school update the computers and technology so we used in our classes. Then in highschool my teachers used powerpoint and some used the smart board and we used the computer lab for classes sometimes. So I wasn't exposed to technology in classes till I was in 8th grade.

No comments: